ABout Your subscription
takahē appears three times a year, in April, August and December.
Annual subscriptions are for the two print issues, mailed within New Zealand, or mailed (by economy airmail) to any overseas location.
The on-line issue is available without payment and can be accessed from the main menu on the takahē website from early August until early December by choosing the ‘Current Issue’ option.
Within New Zealand, most main public libraries and university libraries have recent copies on display, and smaller libraries can usually supply them on request.
How to Subscribe
- Make your payment via the payment options outlined below.
- Send email to email@example.com stating the number of the issue you wish your subscription to start from and /or any back copies you would like to order. Include a screenshot of your payment.
New Zealand: $30.00 (1 year, 2 issues)
Overseas: NZ $40.00 (1 year, 2 issues)
Limited stock of back copies (up to takahē 68 – December 2009 ) are available: NZ$10.00 each.
Limited stock of more recent back copies (from takahē 69 – April 2019 ) are available: NZ$15.00 each.
- By direct credit to account #02-0800-0420716-00, account name The Takahe Collective Trust, using your surname in the reference field, and the number of the issue you wish your subscription to start from in the particulars field. Then please email your subscription details to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a screenshot of your payment.
- By cheque should be made out to The Takahe Collective Trust and posted to: Takahē Magazine, Box 13-335, Christchurch 8141, New Zealand.
- IF YOU HAVE A NEW ZEALAND BANK ACCOUNT, PLEASE *DO NOT* PAY VIA PAYPAL.
- By PayPal – please make your payment via the PayPal button below before submitting your subscription details to email@example.com along with a screenshot of your payment.
Please direct all other enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to: Takahē Magazine, Box 13-335, Christchurch 8141, New Zealand